PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know anything about this type r?

Dex
11/29/2005, 07:52 PM
For people who live in the Des Moines area, have you heard anything about this type r or seen it before? If so can anybody tell me if this car has been driven hard or anything else about it or how the owner treated it before. I believe the previous owner's name was Pat. Anthony ran a carfax for me on it, and I guess it was in a severe accident before in the front but everything looks fine to me. :thumbsup:
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=190868616&dealer_id=598789&car_year=2001&search_type=both&make=ACURA&distance=75&model=INTEG&address=50158&certified=&advanced=&max_price=&bkms=1133319800024&min_price=&end_year=2006&start_year=2001&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=45

Poop
11/29/2005, 08:09 PM
its theft, the guy who owned it lived by me. btw there is a thread about that car on H-T, let me see if i can find it. but its in prestine condition there is a little rust on the driver side quarter panel, and there is also a dent in the same spot, and if i remember right it needs a new windshield. its been there for quite awhile. and there is no itr lip either it was stolen or tooken off by previous owner.

Dex
11/29/2005, 08:45 PM
Yea, all I remember when I saw the car last week was that the rear quarter panel had a small dent with alittle bit of rust and paint looked alittle faded in some areas, but interior was in pefect condition and both front and rear windshields were good.

Poop
11/29/2005, 08:47 PM
Yea, all I remember when I saw the car last week was that the rear quarter panel had a small dent with alittle bit of rust and paint looked alittle faded in some areas, but interior was in pefect condition and both front and rear windshields were good.

they probably fixed the windsheild then, cuz i looked at it when they first got it in. my friend has a bunch of pictures of it on his cell phone ill see if he can upload any of them. but im still looking for that thread on H-T, but honda-tech is down as of right now. but ill still look for it.

Dex
11/29/2005, 08:52 PM
Aight kool

Anthony
11/29/2005, 09:07 PM
All I know it has gotten in a bad accident and for a fact it's been ran hard. I mean that's what Type R's are for.

Poop
11/29/2005, 09:44 PM
some one is interested in this one, which btw is in des moines.
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1445657

Hurricane_Hung
11/30/2005, 06:55 AM
i seen both of them rolling around south side back when it was still nice out....especially the yellow one i see it almost every week....but i havnt seen it lately ever since it got cold...the white type R is :eek: :tongue: "hotness"

you know that integras are the most common stolen vehicles in the States... so if anyone of yall have one..best keep it secured at all times.!!

Bill
11/30/2005, 07:58 AM
ya that white one is bad ass

woehlk
11/30/2005, 11:02 AM
The white one is tight i got pics of it haha i like it alot never seen the yellow one around thou