PDA

View Full Version : wtb integra engine

Paint_Guy
06/16/2008, 03:54 PM
need an engine for a good price, ls gsr b20 somthing mine is junk:hithead::hithead::hithead:

rysbrnr
06/16/2008, 04:55 PM
I have a 99 LS 4DR sedan I might be parting out. It's got 103K miles on the car/engine. Engine runs great. Have pics available if needed, but it's just your basic B18B engine.

I'll take offers on it (engine) . BTW, the car is white with black interior if you know anyone looking for Integra sedan parts.

1_Slo_5.0
06/16/2008, 08:47 PM
I have a 99 LS 4DR sedan I might be parting out. It's got 103K miles on the car/engine. Engine runs great. Have pics available if needed, but it's just your basic B18B engine.

I'll take offers on it (engine) . BTW, the car is white with black interior if you know anyone looking for Integra sedan parts.

how much for the tranny PM me:thumbsup:

ChunKy
06/16/2008, 11:19 PM
need an engine for a good price, ls gsr b20 somthing mine is junk:hithead::hithead::hithead:

wats wrong with ur engien sonny????? oil leak?:spoiled:

rysbrnr
06/16/2008, 11:42 PM
Unless you know a good welder, the tranny should be replaced. The ears of the tranny broke cuz the car went into a ditch. A local welder by trade here told me if I brought the tranny to him and the accompanying bolts, he could remake the ears of the tranny so I could bolt it the mounts back onto it. Other than the broken ears, the tranny works fine and the engine runs great.